Senior React developer
Extendify is seeking an experienced React developer to work on our enterprise SaaS platform that modernizes web hosting offerings around the world. The position will work on the front end application (mainly React). If this is interesting to you, please apply (even if you don’t meet every qualification). However, please read the application process below and be sure to follow it as attention to detail is important.
You will love this job if you’re excited to:
- Work as an integral part of a small team
- Wear multiple hats
- Take ownership of larger projects from initial scoping through development
- Collaborate with team members across the globe mainly through async communication and occasional video/voice calls
- Architecting and implementing feature-based improvements
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, design, development, and sales, to define and deliver new features.
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to improve code quality and maintainability.
- Participating in the planning and estimation of work.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design and implement effective solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Preferred experience building SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and tooling.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Perks at Extendify
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- Flexible PTO
- No work on weekends (seriously, it’s forbidden!)
- Technology and home office stipend
- Continuous learning budget
- Travel to relevant conferences and meetups
- Time to contribute to open source projects
Our mission is to help web hosts succeed in an era of closed platforms and competitive web-building SaaS offerings. We offer a modern experience layer that extends WordPress, the incredibly popular content management system, to deliver delightful digital experiences to small and medium businesses around the world. By building our solution on top of an open-source project we ensure the future of a thriving open web where users and businesses own their experiences and data, free from the limitations of closed platforms and advertising-based business models.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line. In the email, please share why you are excited about the opportunity. Please also attach a resume or share a link to a professional profile (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, personal site). We aim to respond to everyone within 2-3 business days.