Level-up your WordPress hosting
Help your WordPress users succeed, reduce your user churn, and grow your hosting revenue.
Perfect for new and smaller hosts wanting to reduce churn
- ✓ 30-day free trial
- ✓ Up to 500 websites
- ✓ Extendify Launch onboarding experience for new sites
- ✓ Extendify Assist personalized guide for users
- ✓ Extendify Library with 5 free standard templates per month
- ✓ 500+ industries and thousands of designs
Grow with your WordPress users as they build out a world class digital experience
- ✓ 30-day free trial
- ✓ Everything in Starter plus:
- ✓ Up to 2,000 websites
- ✓ Branded Launch experience to make WordPress feel like an extension of your brand
- ✓ Unlimited use of Extendify Library standard templates
- ✓ Access to Pro templates in the Extendify Library
Level up with unparalleled user insights and scale that fits your business
- ✓ Everything in Growth plus:
- ✓ Unlimited websites
- ✓ Extendify Insights detailed usage analytics
- ✓ Dedicated integration team to ensure seamless onboarding for your team
All pricing is in USD. You can cancel your account at any time.
Backed by an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Extendify?
Extendify is a world-class site creation experience built natively on WordPress. Extendify uses only core WordPress components, so that sites built with Extendify are lightning fast, fully extensible, and compatible with all plugins and themes. The main components of Extendify are Launch, Assist, Library, and Insights.
Why should hosts use Extendify?
It’s simple – Extendify helps hosts grow revenue. By enabling WordPress users to succeed, Extendify helps hosts reduce user churn and grow their user base.
Does Extendify work with WooCommerce?
Yes, Extendify helps ecommerce users get set up with WooCommerce and Extendify sites are fully compatible with WooCommerce functionality.
Will Extendify slow down my websites?
Nope! Extendify uses only core WordPress components to build sites. That means sites built with Extendify are as fast as WordPress sites can be. This results in happy users who stick around, and lower resource costs for you.