Remote – work from anywhere.
We are building Extendify’s engineering team to redefine the future of the WordPress experience, and are looking for team members who are infinitely curious, self-motivated, and kind.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a full-time, software development position
- Experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Empathy with users and a steward of crafting great experiences
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
- You take pride in your work but are also not afraid to ask for another team member to take a look at something
- Enjoyment in working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
What you’ll work on
- Building user facing features
- Launching brand new products
- Upholding our high engineering standards
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in product, design, infrastructure, and operations
Extendify is a new onboarding and discovery platform for WordPress. We are redefining the WordPress experience for small and medium businesses, by creating a simple experience to create beautiful websites in just a few clicks.
What we offer
We support our team members with work-from-anywhere remote culture, flexible work schedules with lots of time off, competitive salaries and bonuses, and investment in personal growth.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume (and/or professional profile like LinkedIn, GitHub, Dribble, if you have one) along with what caught your eye about this posting. Additionally, please tell us about what’s the #1 thing you’d build to improve the Gutenberg block editor and why.