UX / UI Designer.
Remote – work from anywhere.
We are building Extendify’s design team to redefine the future of the WordPress experience, and are looking for team members who are infinitely curious, self-motivated, and kind.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Are skilled in UI, UX, and visual design
- Are user-focused and driven to build empathy for our users and their goals
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier stage product development process
What you’ll work on
- Focus on what you do best — sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and designs
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
- Lead UX research projects
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product
Extendify is a new onboarding and discovery platform for WordPress. We are redefining the WordPress experience for small and medium businesses, by creating a simple experience to create beautiful websites in just a few clicks.
What we offer
We support our team members with work-from-anywhere remote culture, flexible work schedules with lots of time off, competitive salaries and bonuses, and investment in personal growth.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume (and/or professional profile like LinkedIn, GitHub, Dribble, if you have one) along with what caught your eye about this posting. Additionally, please tell us about what’s the #1 thing you’d build to improve the Gutenberg block editor and why.